Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WEEK 1 of HALO 4 Global Championship!!

What's up Folks?  Guess what, I registered for the HALO 4  Global Championship!  Yeah I know, your thinking, does he really think that he stands a chance?  Well I entered more as a challenge to myself.  That's what GAME SKILLS  is all about, getting better at something.  So today was my first official playing session.  Completed 8 matches.  Unfortunately the highest place that I got was 3rd :(  lol.  The good news is this, the match making is great as well as the speed between matches (much better than usual multi-player gameplay).  I really can't complain too much about the connection either!  Right now it looks like there's about 8,000 people competing.  If you're thinking about it, jump in.  Here's a pick of who's in the #One spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment