Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Status UPDATE (post Comcast visit)

What's up folks?  I'm back and I have a brief status update for you.  Well since I had Comcast to pay me a visit I must say that my Xbox live experience has been much better.  I can honestly say that I now feel, at the least, competitive during my online matches.  I still get my butt handed to me from time to time (how about my last 5 matches of Regicide :( ), but I believe that that is mainly due to wrong tactical decision making.  I've got some new videos of my matches coming, but I wanted to match sure that my new experiences were consistent and not a fluke.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are now back up and running. Should you need more help, you can contact us at the email provided below.

    Thanks,

    ComcastMark
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm Comcast... you guys must have a spider searching for your name on the web... lol Shout out to your service guy Mr. Todd.. did a great job.

    ReplyDelete